This page is where you can find training for collision blast and for the collision repair industry.
We Have Partnered With Several Other Sites To Provide The Type Of Training That You Need. We Have Training For DIY and Beginners, We Have Training For The Professional Collision Repair and Paint Technicians, and We Have Training For Auto Body Business Owners.
3M’s February Solution and Training Course – Staying 6H Compliant
3M Training – 3M™ 40 CFR Part 63 – Subpart 6H Training (If you are not with a company put Collision Blast company name and Training for the department)
AskPatty.com – Jody DeVere is an expert author on Collision Blast and the CEO of AskPatty.com, Inc., AskPatty.com helps automotive retailers attract, sell, retain and increase loyalty with women customers, our network of certified locations across the U.S. and Canada are held to a high level of customer satisfaction. Visit http://www.askpatty.com/getcertified/ to learn more about how to become AskPatty.com Certified Female Friendly
- Read Articles By Jody DeVere
Ask The Body Man - This is a blog by, Rick Youra. In addition to his blog, Rick is also a collision repair expert author for Collision Blast. Rick owns and operates a collision repair business, Autobody Specialists, in Chico, California. Rick offers his assistance to help educate customers and other individuals with questions about the collision industry. His blog states, “I will answer any questions pertaining to the body shop industry; offer repair advice for the novice, ideas on how to save money in resoration, must haves when building your tool box and what to look for in a repair facility.” If you have any question for Rick, feel fre to visit his blog or website above.
Read Articles By Rick Youra
Auto Body and Paint Training – This Training Is For DIY Auto Enthusiast, People Interested In Pursuing A Career In Auto Body and Paint, Students, or New Technicians Needing To Brush Up Their Skills. To Sign Up For This Training You Can Sign Up To Have Messages Email Messages Sent Straight To Your Inbox.
Auto Body Consulting Group – Chris Sheehy is a expert author for Collision Blast and a consultant for Auto Body Consulting Group. Chris has appeared in every major collision and insurance trade publication; like – ABRN, BodyShop Business, Claims, Collision Hub, Damage Report, FenderBender, National Underwriter, and Parts & People and has additionally been published internationally for his unique online/social media marketing strategies. Visit his website to learn more.
- Read Articles By Chris Sheehy
Elite The Name You Can Trust For Automotive Professionals – Bob Cooper is a collision repair expert author on Collision Blast and the President of Elite Worldwide. He has taught classes at NACE in Las Vegas and will be at Vision in Overland Park to speak March, 2011. Bob is well know and respected in the automotive industries. Be sure to visit his website to learn more about what services he can provide your business.
- Read Articles By Bob Cooper
Upcoming Training Events
Vision Hi-Tech Training and Expo – This training event will be held at Overland Park, Kansas. Training in both mechanical and collision will be in March 3-6, 2011. Registration is Open & Classes are Filling. Attendees from 27 States & Australia Have Already Registered !
Other Industry Collision Repair Training Resources
- 3M Virtual Training – This is awesome virtual training offered by 3M. After completing each module, you will get a certificate with your name printed on it.
- AutoWatch – This video is a look at the new Customer Portal that would be available for your customers at your shop. This is where they would go to view the vehicles during the repair, message your employee’s with questions or comments, link up the photo’s to share on facebook, add e-mail and phone number to get e-mail and text message notificaitons.
- UpDatePromise - UpdatePromise.com is a leading communication and information technology provider to insurers, collision repair facilities, and auto-service related operations throughout North America.
- iAutoFocus – by newEra Software – auto body management program demo
- Miller eTraining – eTraining Provided by Miller Welder
- Welding 101 – Welding Lesson by MoToRZ on CB
- Automotive Training – (Mechanical) DIY Training Videos
- Chief 2011 Training Schedule