In this video, I am demonstrating to students how to mix and apply body filler.
Here are the steps to to apply body filler.
1. Make certain the metal is clean.
2. Put the amount of body filler needed on plastic board.
3. Add one dime size of cream hardener to each golf size of filler. Be sure to kneed the hardener.
4. Mix the filler and hardener together by mixing in one direction. Do not stir or whip. This will create air bubbles.
5. Apply a tight coat to ensure proper adhesion.
6. Spread filler higher than surface. This will allow sanding.