4 WHEEL DRIVES
4 Wheel Parts – Parts & Accessories
Jeep Parts – Gear To Get There
AUTO PAINT SUPPLIES
3M – Body Shop Supplies
C&H Supplies – Industrial Storage Supplies
CollisionBlast.com/KustomPaint – Body Shop and Paint Supplies
CollisionBlast.com/KustomShop – Body Shop and Paint Supplies
CollisionBlast.com/PrepStationCurtains – Heavy Duty Wall Curtains
CollisionBlast.com/Curtains – Lightweight Wall Curtains
AUTO ACCESSORIES – AFTERMARKET, KITS
Andy’s Auto Sport – Carbon Fiber – Lambo Doors, Body Kits, Euro Tail Lights, Racing Seats, Etc.
Auto Accessories Garage – Covers, Bras, Seats, Air Intakes, WeatherTech, WeatherKing, MagnaFlow, K&N, ETC .
carID – Auto Parts and Accessories
CollisionBlast.com/StylinTrucks – Truck Parts and Accessories
CollisionBlast.com/TruckTents – Truck Tents
JC Whitney – Body Part, Huge Selection Of Parts and Accessories For Cars, Trucks and Jeeps
AUTO OEM PARTS
CollisionBlast.com/OEparts – ACDelco, Motorcraft – Your OEM HeadQuarters
AUTO PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Advantage Auto Parts – Auto Parts
Auto Barn – Auto Parts and Accessories
Auto Parts Giant – Parts & Accessories
Auto Parts Supplies – Auto Parts
Auto Parts Warehouse – Parts Finder
Tire Rack – Huge Selection of Name Brand Car and Truck Tires at a Low Cost.
Car Soundproofing – Using Dynamat – Sound deadening material to be used to reduce heat, noise, vibration, and harshness.
INSURANCE, REVIEWS, ACCIDENTS, RENTALS
Auto Insurance – Save As Much As $322 Today
AutoCheck – Want To Know If A Car Hs Been in an Accident Before You Buy? Check The Vehicle History Report Online.
Fox Car Rental – Need A Rental Car. Check Out the Rates That Fox Rental Has to Offer.
MX Mega Store – Motorcycle Hemets, Gloves, Boots, Bags, Etc.
Motorcycle Super Store – Motorcycle Parts and Accessories
Bikers’ Den – Bikers’ Shirts, Pants, Apparel
CollisionBlast.com/DanicaRacing – Official Racing Store Site of Danica Patrick
Street Side Automotive – Performance Auto Parts
Vivid Racing – Racing Parts and Accessories
CollisionBlast.com/RustProtection – Anit-Rust Coatings, High Temp Coatings, Restoration Kits, Bed Coatings
CollisionBlast.com/ChromeBolts – Largest Selection of Chrome Bolts
CP Tools – Air Tools
CollisionBlast.com/HandsOnTools – Mechanic & Auto Body Tools & Supplies
CollisionBlast.com/KustomShop – Huge Website Full of Auto Body and Paint Tools, Equipment and Supplies
Harbor Freight – Low Quality, But Cheap Tools
Motor Guard – Body Repair Tools
Snap-on Tools – Snap-On Corporate Website
Mini Ductor 2 – Mini Heat Inductor
The Specific Products I Use and Recommend
www.CollisionBlast.com/3inchGrinder – 3 inch grinder used to remove paint and grind metal.
www.CollisionBlast.com/3inch36Grit – 36 is a coarse sandpaper used on the 3 inch grinder.
www.CollisionBlast.com/3inch50Grit – 50 is a medium sandpaper used on a 3 inch grinder. On newer cars with thin metal, 50 grit should be used, rather than 36 to remove less metal.
www.CollisionBlast.com/StudWelderGun – This is Motor Guards new stud welder gun.
www.CollisionBlast.com/MartinBodyHammer – Martin make very good body hammers.
www.CollisionBlast.com/SlappingFile – Slapping spoons are useful when working with older thicker steel.
www.CollisionBlast.com/Morgannokker – This is a heavy duty slide hammer used for many different repairs.
www.CollisionBlast.com/TheTwoHoler – This is a tool used for heavy pulling.
www.CollisionBlast.com/SeamBuster – Used for separating weld-on panels.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/3MDA220 – This is 3M’s 6 inch sandpaper to be used on a DA sander for feather edging.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/DASander – This is a 6 inch sander used for featheredging and final sanding. This sander is made by CP Tools and works well at a reasonable price.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/Accuspray – This is a great spray gun for spraying primer surfacer. The gun comes with a 1.8 fluid tips, which works best for primer surfacer.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/Devilbiss – This is a spray gun that comes with a 1.3 and 1.5 fluid tip. The 1.3 works well for base coat and clear coat. A 1.6 to 1.8 works better for heavier coating, such as primer surfacer, but the 1.5 included this gun kit will work for primer surfacer.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/SharpeFinex – If you are just looking for a good spray gun for base coat and clear coat on a budget, than I recommend this gun. We have used it with great results.
www.CollisionBlast.com/GunCleaningKit This is a gun cleaning kit.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/BuyIwata – This is my spray gun of choice. It is a great spray gun for base coat and clear coat, but the price is more than the other spray guns.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/MaskingPaper – Paper for masking of a car.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/3/4MaskingTape – This is the most common tape used in a body shop and fits of of the masking machines.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/1-1/2MaskingTape – 1 1/2 inch masking tape works great for jamb, back masking, taping plastic to paper and many other uses.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/MaskingMachine – This is an assortment of masking machines.
I prefer PPG and Shopline products. However, these products are hard to find online. You will need to find a local auto paint store to purchase these products.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/GuideCoat – Guide coat helps identify highs and lows. Do not skip this step, as it will save you time in the end.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/220ForBlocking – 220 Dry grit sandpaper can be used for block sanding primer surfacer.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/320ForBlocking – 320 Dry grit sandpaper can be used to remove the 220 grit scratches.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/400FinalSandDry – Used for final sanding to prepare the paint surface for paint.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/AP-3 – These are new sanding blocks made by Motor Guard. They have some new blocks, which work awesome. This combination of blocks will work for all of your block sanding. These blocks can be used for dry or wet sanding.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/3MSandingSystems – 500 grit sandpaper can be used on a 6 inch sander.
•www.CollisionBlast.com/InterfacePad – This pad should be used on a DA sander when final sanding.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/MeguiarsAllPurposeCleaner – All Purpose Cleaner is ideal for reconditioning all interior surfaces. The superior foaming action gently lifts the dirt away while its unique blend of fabric softeners and optical brighteners enhance the look and feel of carpet, upholstery, vinyl and even leather.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/MeguiarsDegreaser – Super Degreaser exceeds expectations by quickly breaking down even the toughest grease. Its fast acting, free rinsing formula prevents unsightly white residue stains while its herbal fragrance creates a pleasant work environment.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/MeguiarsWheelBright – Wheel Brightener is the product of choice for professionals looking for a powerful wheel cleaner that quickly and effectively removes tough brake dust. There is a thin line between effective cleaning and dangerous to use products; Wheel Brightener gives users the ultimate in flexibility, cleaning and safety with one product.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/MequiarsDressing – Silicone free dressing safe for body shops.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/MeguiarsClay – The Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Kit is a complete detailing clay kit from one of the oldest names in car care.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/3MCompound-1 – Fast cutting rubbing compound designed to remove sand scratches and leaves a fine finish on automotive paints. Use with white wool or foam polishing pad.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/3MPolish-2 – Quickly and effectively removes compound swirl marks and produces an outstanding finish. Good handling, easy cleanup. It is a high performance polish. Designed to remove compound swirl marks and other minor surface defects. Use with 3M black waffle polishing pads.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/3MPolish-3 – Machine polish has been designed to eliminates swirl marks and produces high gloss finish. Excellent for dark colored vehicles. Use with blue polishing pad.
- www.CollisionBlast.com/3MDenibingSystem – 3Ms New Denibing System
- www.CollisionBlast.com/DeWaltBuffer – Dewalt makes a good buffer. Another good brand, but a little more expensive is Makita