“Helping Produce Champion in the Collision Repair Industry”
Hello, Donnie Smith here. Welcome to my personal web page on Collision Blast.
I’ve spent over 20 years in the collision repair industry. For the past 7-8 years, I have been a full time collision repair instructor. I started my teaching career in Tyler, Texas teaching collision repair for Tyler Junior College secondary students.
Currently, I am the lead collision repair instructor for Butler Community College. I am devoted to helping students succeed in this industry. I do not claim that every student has become successful, as I don’t believe that any instructor can sincerely claim that. However I will claim, if you will do your part, as a dedicated student; I will do my best, as an instructor, to prepare you with the skills, work ethics and the ability to become a champion in the collision repair industry. Although, it all starts with you, the student. If you have what it takes and you live in the Wichita, Kansas area, then I encourage you to enroll in my collision repair program at Butler. If you live in another area; check out the programs in your area. There are many stellar programs programs.
In addition to teaching for a college, I also provide training tutorials for the DIY enthusiasts out there. If you would like to receive free training, I invite you to watch the video at the upper right of this website and join my free auto body and boot camp training.
More About Me and How To Connect With Me:
- Butler CC Website – Butlers Official Website
- BCRN – Butler Collision Blog
- Facebook – My Personal FB Page
- Facebook – Collision Blast Page
- LinkedIn – Connect With Me On Linkedin
- Twitter – Follow Me on Twitter
- Teamed With ABRN.com To Provide HOW2 For Digital Publication
- Author – “www.Donnie-Smith.com” Check Out My Amazon Home Page
- Outstanding Instructor Award – Butler Community College – 2011
Learn more at: