Are You Confused of How To Repair and Paint Your Car? It’s Not Your Fault!
It’s Due To INFORMATION OVERLOAD
Too many resources, too many different directions, too may missing links. I am ready to share with you what has proven to work well for me over the years and for the students I have taught.
Google is great, but too much information leaves us more confused and chasing every idea and technique that is out there. There are many great techniques out there and I will be the first to admit that I do not know everything. But what I do know, I know well and I know it works when it comes to auto body repair and paint.
I can help you by eliminating the information chase consuming all of your time. I will help you quickly put the puzzle together so you can be doing and not searching for the answers.
WILL YOU EVER COMPLETE YOUR PROJECT?
Have you ever started a project and wondered if you will ever get it completed? Once you learn how to do the things holding you back, the project will come to life again and the vision of the end result will become crystal clear.
- Purchase your book on Amazon at: AutoBodyGuides
DRIVE WITH SATISFACTION
Once completed, you can drive your car with the satisfaction of knowing you did it. Even better, you may decide to start on a newproject car, or teach your kids or grandkids the tricks of the trade.
Are You Ready To Learn How To Work On Cars?
If you are wanting the complete auto body and paint guide, I have one available in paperback below. I also have individual volumes to learn just want you want to learn. These volumes are available on Kindle.
Auto Body and Paint Books by Donnie Smith – Scroll Down For Other Books
- Collision Blast Basic Auto Body and Paint Training - This book includes all of the titles below. This is a great book for the DIY who want to learn how to repair and paint cars. The book also comes with a web enhanced course that has many training how-to videos and other resources available.
For Kindle (Note: The kindle books below are included in the “Collision Blast Basic Auto Body and Paint Training” paperback book.)
- Safety – This book volume is not sold separately, as it is a short lesson included in several of the other volumes below.
- Vehicle History - This book volume is not sold separately, as it is a short lesson included included in several of the other volumes below.
- Dent Repair – How To Straighten Metal With The Least Amount of Effort
- Body Fillers - How To Eliminate The Most Common Mistakes When Applying Body Fillers
- Automotive Welding: A Guide For Auto Body Welding
- Plastic Repair – Coming Soon
- Preparation – How To Prep A Car To Prevent Paint Failure
- Spray Guns – How To Adjust Spray Guns To Produce High Quality Paint Jobs
- Tips When Painting A Car – This book covers spraying primer sealers, base coats, clear coats, and tri-coats – Coming Soon
- Detailing – What You Should Do And What You Should Not Do After Painting a Car
- Paint Defects – Tips When Things Don’t Do The Way It Was Supposed To – Coming Soon
- Auto Estimating 101 – A Guide To Writing Auto Repair Estimates
- How To Smoke Tail Lights With Superior and Lasting Results
- Becoming A Champion In The Workplace
Technology Is Changing The Way We Receive Information - Paperless Books Now Available At Amazon.
Get Your Kindle Today!
Scroll Down For Paper Books Available.
Kindle Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display
The all-new Kindle – Lighter, smaller, faster
Kindle Touch Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display
Simple-to-use touchscreen, with audio and built-in Wi-Fi
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION|
Kindle Fire Full Color 7″ Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon’s revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
Still want a paper book to hold and read? No problem, Amazon has plenty for you to read.