Bin and Storage For The Body Shop
EAGLE Paints, Inks, and Class III Combustibles Safety Cabinets
Secure safety cabinets are available with three different door types to best fit your needs.
- Doors feature a flush-mount handle with 3-point lock and trilingual “Flammable Keep Fire Away” label
- 11/2” air space, dual 2″ capped vents, and leakproof 2″ base sill
- Adjustable shelves with 350-lb. shelf capacity
- Ground wire connection
- Units with self-closing doors automatically close via a melting link (meets Uniform Fire Code, UFC) at 160°F
- Eagle quality cabinets comply with OSHA standard 1910.106, are designed to meet NFPA Standards 29 and 30, and most have been tested by Factory Mutual Research and/or Underwriters Laboratories. Please note: California and portions of other localities may require self-closing safety cabinet doors. Please check your local codes before ordering.
- SHOWN IN PICTURE: Safety cabinets with manual-closing doors.