This page is for auto collision repair quotes, collision repair tips, car trivia, car facts, car games, and anything else that is fun and auto related. You gotta have a little fun….right?
4 Car Myths
10 Fun Car Trivia Facts
Fun cross word
- Fun Car Trivia Quiz – TEST YOUR Car Trivia Quiz
- Quiz – Test Your Dent Repair Skills and Manga-Spot Welder Gun Knowledge!
- Quiz – Auto Body and Paint Quiz
- YouTube Quiz – Interactive Auto Body Quiz On YouTube.
Automotive Trivia Questions?
- The Model T was painted only black from 1915 to 1925. However, prior to 1915 and after 1925 they were produced in different colors. Question – Why were they only produced in black for nearly a decade? – – ANSWER…To lower production cost making the car more affordable.
- What was the first ”personal car” that was mass produced and won wide public acceptance?...ANSWER…1965 Ford Mustang!
- The first Chevrolet Corvette rolled off the production line on June 30, 1953, at the GM plant in Flint, Michigan. Question: How many corvettes were built that year?…ANSWER…300
- There were only 602 Camaro Z/28’s made in 1967….wouldn’t you like to have one….. What does Z/28 Mean?…… Answer…Larry Montanez Nothing. Z28 is an RPO code from 1967 for a 302ci motor to meet the SCCA race requirements. GM took a 327 and installed a 289 crank to get the 302, in 69 they actually built a 302.
- What car sold more than one million units in 1965, setting a record that still stands today?….Answer….Chris Sheehy – The Ford Mustang at the Worlds Fair
- Windshield wipers were introduced by a woman….what has her name? What year?….Answer…Tony Molla Mary – Anderson. She invented the windshield wiper in 1903, patented the idea in 1905 and they became standard equipment on all cars and trucks in 1916.
- Cleveland was the first city in the United States to get a traffic light in 1914.
- There were two tone paint jobs before masking tape was invented by 3M in 1923. Painters would glue paper to make their two tone to divide lines.
- In 1920 Joseph Johnson and William Seidemann started making interchangeable sockets. They made 10 sockets that would snap on to 10 interchangeable wrenches. Then they would take the tools to businesses and try to sell them on the tools benefits. Currently, the company, Snap-On, is still doing the same thing.
- The first body repair men were blacksmiths and carpenters.
Strange Video…Burn Out or Burn Up? – http://www.streetfire.net/video/corvette-catches-fire-during-burnout_2190709.htm
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” `Henry Ford
- The civilized man has built a coach, but has lost the use of his feet. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it. ~ Dudley Moore
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ~Henry Ford
- Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. ~Henry Ford
- Have You Used The 3M Accuspray Primer Gun?
- Are you happy with your collision repair career or future collision career?
What is your favorite car quote, trivia, fact, etc. ? Post it in the comments Below!